ZTV News Episode 4 ZTV News Episode 4

Great episode once again, but I must point out that you're missing what I believe to be a golden opportunity. Instead of "Coming Attractions" I think it should be spelled "Cumming Attractions" Or is that too obvious?

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

Well, I'm not black but

Thats fucking funny. A+! .... I mean, where's Captain Ig'nant when I need him? Oh yeah...

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

EFFING LAWL

Well done. Very original spoof, and after all those jokes you still managed to pull off a punchline. By the way, don't think you could have picked a better song to play all the way through. :D

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

Thank you Psycosis91!

The third episode was great, but watching an action sequence, and then having to grab the mouse and move it to click on the button was annoying. The space bar worked much better. Its still a bit of a nuisance, but I see the need for it. Well done once again!

Super Mario bros Z ep 2 Super Mario bros Z ep 2

Once again, EPIC

A beautiful sequel to a very original first episode. The fight scene was epic. At first there were things I wanted to see happen, but I didn't see any possibility of it. That's when you pulled an ace out of your sleeve. Sprites, were once again, amazingly done, especially with Mario spinning Bowser around and throwing him at the camera in the distance. My favorite though, was the timing of "Smack my Bitch Up." Excellent.

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

Everything it needs

Well done. The sprites are just beautiful, its quite an excellent mix of characters. The race was fricken hilarious, with car bomb, and the Diddy Kong Racing music playing. That'll go down as one of my favorite scenes ever. The DBZ references are great too. The only complaint I have (which isn't big enough to take away from your score) is that you mixed pixellated, 16-bit sprites, with vector graphics. Its not a major problem, but it is noticeable. Nonetheless, the sprite animations were excellent.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Masterpiece

I agree with ZylotheWolfbane. This is definitely one of the best Flash animations I've seen. I love the look of it. Beautiful stylistic choices and a great story that pulls at the heart strings. Give your last minute composer the whole damn cookie too!

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Change of Pace

Okay, I will admit that after watching the first two, I wasn't keen on watching this one, but I'm glad I did. Excellent visuals and animation. The opening was absolutely gorgeous, and the jokes were epic. Remember: the secret to being funny is silence. Can't wait to see number 4!

F E A R F E A R

Misunderstanding

I love the animation quality. I liked the idea of it, just like a nightmare where there is no escape. Every turn is for the worst. I wish there was more exposition leading up to the tragic chase through the halls of the house. Personally though, I didn't find it to be so scary I couldn't finish, and I was freaked by Metroid Prime 1, but it was scary enough.

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Pissfight!

Well done! The don't shoot teammates was entirely accurate.