ZTV News Episode 4 ZTV News Episode 4

Great episode once again, but I must point out that you're missing what I believe to be a golden opportunity. Instead of "Coming Attractions" I think it should be spelled "Cumming Attractions" Or is that too obvious?

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

Well, I'm not black but

Thats fucking funny. A+! .... I mean, where's Captain Ig'nant when I need him? Oh yeah...

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

EFFING LAWL

Well done. Very original spoof, and after all those jokes you still managed to pull off a punchline. By the way, don't think you could have picked a better song to play all the way through. :D

Daymare Cat Daymare Cat

Originally this game was just crap, but the author decided to delete my review of it because apparently I'm not allowed to dislike this game, so I'm reposting my review and reducing my score from 2/10 to 0/10 for the author's inability to take criticism. Its one opinion. Take it as such.

This feels like a cheap promo for the song at the end. The controls are slippery, the art direction is lazy and unoriginal, figuring out what is a platform is difficult and the hit boxes for them are too small sometimes and too big other times, the broken door was bullcrap. Seriously, don't change the rules without telling the gamer. Also it takes to long in between running and being able to use a door or interact with the environment. The puzzles are lazy and poorly structured, and this game has about as much depth as a saucer.
Seriously, is this what passes for front page material these days? This is a poor excuse for a video game, stuck in that seemingly endless vortex of shitty black and white "artsie" sidescrollers. Also, that was a lot of bullshit for a pointless ending.

Sk8bit Sk8bit

Seriously not all that great. The graphics are straight from Minecraft which is pretty sad considering other games on here like the Madness games or Dad Game. Also, the controls are stiff, and I think the physics are broken. It likes to glitch and not kill me sometimes, while killing me at other times. All in all, its not a bad idea, but maybe throw in a hook, like for example make the skateboard have a point, other than just sliding me into enemies. and making me jump more than necessary.

Checkpoint Checkpoint

Daily what?

How was this given any awards at all? The controls are stiff and I feel like I have to force everything I do. Ducking is extremely delayed, there's only one song, and its not even that enjoyable. The animation is mediocre and its just another goddamn stick figure. The level design and gameplay is uninspired and repetitive. Its like you didn't give a shit. The graphics never change. Everything is monotonous and boring.
At least its playable.... but who would want to?

Pathetic.